Patent family portfolio
Tolerogenics holds several patents and patent applications in the field of immuotherapies based on tolerance induction. The patents provide freedom-to-operate in the development of novel therapy modalities for the effective treatment of allergy and autoimmune diseases.
- Pharmaceutical composition for treatment of allergic reactions (EP2596802, US2014335162, EPO Link)
- Low molecular weight immune modulators as adjuvants for specific immunotherapy (EP2813242, WO2014198420, EPO Link)
- Induction of antigen-specific tolerance by peripheral phagocytosis (EP2918262, US2015283231, EPO Link)
- Antigen-specific immunotherapy using tolerizing liposomes (EP3095440, US2016338955, EPO Link)
- Matrix-embedded tolerance-promoting adjuvants for subcutaneous immunotherapy (pending patent application)